Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Farewell Party

I just wanted to share the pictures from our send-off party with you because I think you guys are beautiful and I am fairly certain we have the most amazing people in our life, period. Also, I wanted to let you know that this is the last blog post I am going to link to on Facebook because I am selfish and I REALLY, REALLY abhor getting on Facebook. ;) So, if you want to follow along on our adventures feel free to follow by email or if you're a religious blog reader you can follow via your favorite feed. I added links for either on the right side of the page. 

Okay, now it is picture time! 























These make me smile-cry! I hate that I did not get a picture of everyone, but that iswhat I get for forgetting to charge my camera battery. We have been crazy busy here. We decided we couldn't do one-room living for a second longer and we rented a really cute house.... until our NEXT house is ready. Sigh. I think it is probably pretty pointless to start to hate moving at this stage in our journey. Luckily, we don't have much stuff so we can move quick!


We will be here for another week or so and then we will move into the house we will live in until January, which is right next door to a yoga studio and a coffee shop... I can't wait! We have squeezed in a few more adventures that I will post about soon. Until then, much love from the Brown family.

No comments:

Post a Comment